Rules for adding new content into Eva
Hello and welcome to the rules of adding something new to Eva!
General rules (for stickers, channels, and bots)
We add content which DOESN’T contain:
– Cracked soft, games or/and apps;
– Doubtful services (casino, a sale of drugs etc.);
– Prohibited organizations;
We may refuse you adding your channel, sticker pack or bot without explaining a reason.
Rules for channels
– Active. Channel should be active for a long time (at least one month from the date of creation). We delete non-active channels;
– Without spam. We are not against advertising on your channels, but we don’t think that spam messages (in other words, “List of recommended channels”) are also advertising;
– Your channel should be public;
– Your channel should have an image;
– General rules as well;
– We can add commercial channels (rent of cars, other services etc.) only in special conditions. Contact us here to get more info: email@example.com.
Rules for stickers
-not advertising stickers, for example, stickers from Durex (if you want to add something like this – contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org);
-and, of course, general rules from the beginning also should be applied.
Rules for bots
– It should work! This is the main criteria for any bot;
– Doesn’t subscribe to any updates;
– The bot should have image and description;
– General rules as well.
Have a nice day! We are waiting for your bot, channel or sticker pack!
Best regards, Sunshine Apps.